The Cooley Parent Teacher Club (PTC) includes a team of parents, teachers, and staff working together to enhance our children’s middle school education and experience.
How the Cooley PTC made Cooley a better school for our kids and staff in 2017-2018:
- Technology Acquisition – $8,400 invested in additional technology, AV equipment, and Chromebooks for student use
- Student Enrichment – $6,300 for athletics, clubs, and student activities
- Additional Classroom Resources – $4,400 in classroom supplies, resources, and enrichment materials
- Staff Appreciation – organized and hosted staff luncheons and hospitality events throughout the school year
- Student Recognition – provided funding and support for Honor Roll Parties to recognize academic achievement
- 8th Grade Graduation Party – organized and hosted the 8th grade graduation party
- Bi-weekly eblasts to keep parents informed of PTC activities and volunteer opportunities
We need your help to continue to invest in our students and staff in 2018-2019!
Option #1 Basic Membership – $20
Life is busy, and the kids are getting older, but I want to stay involved by supporting the efforts of the PTC to provide additional resources for the students and school staff.
Option #2 Deluxe Family Membership – $100 for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, through 9/28/2018
Representing the best value and ensuring that your student(s) don’t miss out on all of the fun extras that will be offered by the PTC. A one-time donation of $100 includes the $20 Basic Membership PLUS VIP credit to the Monster Mash Mile Fundraiser – the biggest, most spooktacular walk-a-thon event of the year – giving your student(s) ALL of the following:
- $25 value – a single-use “Front of the Lunch Line” or “No Run” pass for each of your Cooley students
- $50 value per student – entry for each of your Cooley students into their respective “VIP Section”
- $100 value – Pizza and Pop Party at lunch (a full pizza and soda delivered to school; one pizza per family)
- $150 value – Special Bonus for Families with 8th Grade Students: Two reserved VIP Seats to the 8th Grade Graduation (Reserved VIP seats will have name cards placed on them, and will be located in the first 3 rows of the ceremony; the earlier you join, the closer your seats will be to the front. Two seats per family.)
- A letter of thanks acknowledging your 100% tax deductible donation
Joining is easy! Just send a check with your printed membership form to the office or use one of the forms below to pay online with PayPal.