The Cooley Parent Teacher Club (PTC) includes a team of parents, teachers, and staff working together to enhance our children’s middle school education and experience.
How the Cooley PTC has made Cooley a better school for our kids and staff:
- Technology Acquisition – $8,400 invested in additional technology, AV equipment, and Chromebooks for student use
- Student Enrichment – $6,300 for athletics, clubs, and student activities
- Additional Classroom Resources – $4,400 in classroom supplies, resources, and enrichment materials
- Staff Appreciation – organized and hosted staff luncheons and hospitality events throughout the school year
- Student Recognition – provided funding and support for Honor Roll Parties to recognize academic achievement
- 8th Grade Graduation Party – organized and hosted the 8th grade graduation party
- Bi-weekly eblasts to keep parents informed of PTC activities and volunteer opportunities
We need your help to continue to invest in our students and staff!
Option #1 Basic Membership – $20
Life is busy, and the kids are getting older, but I want to stay involved by supporting the efforts of the PTC to provide additional resources for the students and school staff.
Option #2 Deluxe Family Membership – $100 for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, through September 30
Representing the best value and ensuring that your student(s) don’t miss out on all of the fun extras that will be offered by the PTC. A one-time donation of $100 includes the $20 Basic Membership PLUS VIP credit to the Monster Mash Mile Fundraiser – the biggest, most spooktacular walk-a-thon event of the year – giving your student(s) ALL of the following:
- $25 value – a single-use “Front of the Lunch Line” or “No Run” pass for each of your Cooley students
- $50 value per student – entry for each of your Cooley students into their respective “VIP Section”
- $100 value – Pizza and Pop Party at lunch (a full pizza and soda delivered to school; one pizza per family)
- $150 value – Special Bonus for Families with 8th Grade Students: Two reserved VIP Seats to the 8th Grade Graduation (Reserved VIP seats will have name cards placed on them, and will be located in the first 3 rows of the ceremony; the earlier you join, the closer your seats will be to the front. Two seats per family.)
- A letter of thanks acknowledging your 100% tax deductible donation
Joining is easy! Just send a check with your printed membership form to the office or use one of the forms below to pay online with PayPal.